To Create Button Paypal Donation on your wordpress, You can Following this Step below:
- Go to http://www.paypal.com/login and log in to your PayPal account. To access funds you receive through PayPal buttons, you need a Premier or Business account.
- Click on Merchant Services. This option will be found in the primary navigation area.
- Click on the Donate link under the Create Buttons heading.
- Customize your donation options.Note that you can customize with your own button image.
- Click on Create Button.
- You will see two (2) sets of code: html code Website and a link for Email. Believe it or not, you do not want the the code for websites. WordPress.com does not let users put post web forms so the website code would be stripped. You must use the code found in Link for Emails. This is the link that you want to attach to your actual button image. Keep this window open, as you will need to copy that URL in a bit.
- In a separate window or tab, open a post or page for editing.
- Switch to the HTML editor.
- Add an image for people to click on. Below are some official PayPal buttons available to you. You can use your own image by following the same method. Copy any of the codes below and paste it directly into your HTML editor.
- Switch back to the Visual editor and you should see something similar to the screenshot below, depending on which button was used.
- Next, you need to add a link for your image. Copy the link for Email from Step 6 on this page. Click the image in your visual editor, then click the link icon and paste the PayPal code into the Link URL field.
You Don’t have papal account!!! Click the image below